Reservations & Cancellations
- For a 100% refund, cancellations and changes must be made at least 48 hours prior to the tour date.
- No refund for cancellations or reschedules within the last 48 hours prior to the tour date.
- No-shows will be charged 100% fee.
- Late Arrivals - Tours depart at the time slot booked. If you are late for the tour departure you booked we will try to reschedule you based on availability. There is no guarantee of rescheduling and no refunds will be issued for guests who arrive late for their tour.
- If you choose not to zipline once you start the training course, only a 50% refund will be issued. There is no refund if you choose to stop ziplining after you have crossed Line 1.
- If you need to cancel due to illness or medical emergency, we require a doctor’s note from a local Invermere doctor/clinic in order to process a full refund.
- All our tours operate RAIN OR SHINE. We do not refund for inclement weather, unless the weather makes for an unsafe environment.
- We will cancel tours in the event of lightning or thunder; we will reschedule your tour or refund up to 100% of the tour price if this occurs. Refund amount may be based on proportion of tour completed.
- In high winds or other adverse conditions, Valley Zipline Adventures reserves the right to cancel or reschedule tours, based on management’s assessment of conditions. We will reschedule your tour or refund up to 100% of the tour price if this occurs. Refund amount may be based on proportion of tour completed.
We reserve the right to cancel and rebook any tours due to unsafe river level or conditions based on daily risk assessment
A few things to remember about the tour:
Please arrive to our site 30 minutes prior to your tour time. This allows time for parking, walking to the main site (about a 3 minute walk from the parking lot), checking in, using the washroom if needed, and meeting your guides at the gear up area.
You are welcome to bring a camera and water bottle, as long as these items have straps (fallen items may become broken and/or lost).
Please be sure to meet our height and weight requirements
o Minimum height = 48 inches/4 feet
o Minimum weight = 65 lbs
o Maximum weight = 250 lbs
WHAT TO BRING: Towel, Swimsuit, Bug Spray & Sunscreen, Straps for Required Prescription Glasses
(Neoprene Water shoes are provided, Personal river shoes may be worn if approved by Trip Leader)
WHERE TO MEET: Rafting Base @ Skookumchuck River Road
**Please use attached map to view your tour/lodging meeting points**